The relationship between Mo’s Heroes and the Veterans that we serve is paramount. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our company and services. An essential aspect of this is our commitment to protect your nonpublic personal information. We will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, is at your direction, or is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. As a 501(c)3, we receive support from the grants, kind gifts, and sponsorships of companies, individuals, and governmental/local agencies. Thus, in order to fulfill our contractual obligations we have to sometimes release some small information about the clients that we serve such as statistics and other information to prove we provided services to you. We will not reveal you information for any other purposes and We will never sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
Mo’s Heroes collects and maintains your nonpublic personal information so we can provide services to you. The types and categories of nonpublic personal information we collect and maintain about you may include, but are not limited to:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your name, home or business address, telephone number, marital status, social security number, and financial information including any information contained in the client profile questionnaire);
- Information that we generate to determine services needed; and
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to you and the services that you need.
To fulfill our privacy commitment at Mo’s Heroes we have instituted company-wide practices to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. These include but are not limited to:
- Adopting policies and procedures that safeguard your nonpublic personal information and comply with federal and state regulations;
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to agree by contract to keep your nonpublic personal information strictly confidential; and
- Protecting nonpublic personal information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.
We strive to keep your nonpublic personal information accurate. If you believe that our records are incorrect or outdated, please notify us as soon as possible by calling 1-844-667-4376 | 1-844-(MOS-HERO) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make any necessary corrections as soon as possible.
Privacy is a partnership. Because privacy matters, we pledge to work together with you to protect and control the security of your nonpublic personal information.
Thank you for this opportunity to serve you. Your relationship and trust are very important to us. Please be assured that we will abide by our policies and procedures to protect your information.